Wednesday, March 16, 2005
Cycling in Stanley Park
Hmm actually, this happened last week.
Anyway, Adrian came up with the idea of cycling. At first i was like what?! Cycling? A movie would have been fine, shopping as well, but cycling? Er, okay, a little out of the ordinary. But yeah of course, i agreed.

4 of us musketeers went.

Adrian,

Simon,

Ryan,

and Me.
We rented the bikes for 3 dollars an hour. I guess it was reasonable. And, the brakes actually worked! The seat was really uncomfortable though....

Stanley Park is actually an island connected to the city by 2 highways. The beaches were pretty nice, and the view was fantastic.

oh i mean

At first, we cycled around Stanley park along the water front. While cycling we noticed this.

Pretty cool eh? Hallelujah Point! I don't know why it's called that, but it's cool anyway.



Good view eh? Canada, for all it's wierd people, is actually a beautiful place. I can't wait to see it in the fall! With all the huge Maple leaves drifting in the wind. Ah if only... nvm.
After cycling around the park, we voted to cycle up to the peak(prospect point) of the park thru the forest.

Yes, we DID reach the top. It probably took us an hour. Thats pretty long actually.Too bad we didn't bring a Singapore flag. We could have planted it here.


Kid's Dryer? Too bad it didn't work! I would have jumped into the sea just to test it..
This sign was very very disturbing.


Well to me at least. Look at that smile on Adrians face. I'll lol when he really does get rabies. Maybe from the Teo beast....
Some more pics of us at the peak.


Too bad my cam battery ran flat after this pic. We saw huge dog-sized seagulls after this. They were mutants i tell you, mutants! Maybe Adrian has some pics of them on his blog...